Since 1968, Mr. Goodbar has been the cornerstone of the Elmwood Strip in Buffalo, NY, and is one of Western New York’s premier craft beer bars. With over 30 Taps and a beer engine pouring micro and import cask conditioned ales, you can enjoy amazing drink specials with great live music, cool DJs, watching a game, or just hang out listening to good music with friends while enjoying a pint of your favorite brew.
With two floors and a huge patio, we hosts some of the top events in the area. Concerts with national bands such as Rusted Root and Fastball, to one of the areas top regional-band showcases on Friday & Saturday nights upstairs in the Attic, Goodbar is a great venue for enjoying live music.
We have built our reputation on having a huge selection, reasonable prices, good people, and one of the best bar staffs in the area. We are 21 & up.
Mr. Goodbar is Now Open for Patio Dining and Indoor Bar Service!
When will be open on 7/8/20 – our new hours of operation until further notice will be:
Wednesday & Thursday 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 1:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
We will be implementing protective measures to help better ensure the safety and well-being of all guests and staff members. Please note the following prior to arrival:
• All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entering the bar and until they are seated at their table or designated area. Guests without a face covering will be denied entry. If at any point you leave your table or designated area, a face mask must be worn. (Ex. – Going to the restroom, ordering and pick up food and beverages.)
• After entry, guests will be directed by staff to a hand sanitizing station prior to seating.
• ALL Mr. Goodbar staff will be wearing protective face wear and gloves at all times.
*Per New York State Liquor Authority law, all seated customers on the patio are required to order food, not just drinks.
• Mr. Goodbar staff will seat you at your table (do not seat yourself).
• All tables will be positioned SIX feet apart from each other. Customers may not move any tables or chairs and/or join a new table after seating.
• Dining customers will be permitted to have no more than four members in their party.
• Due to limited available seating, guests will be limited to a two-hour maximum dining visit.
• Reservations will not be accepted – customers will be seated on a first come, first served basis.
• Should the patio area be at full-dining capacity, customers waiting for a table to become available will not be permitted to do so inside the bar. We respectfully ask that you wait outside at a safe social distance until we can accommodate your party.
• Our kitchen will close promptly each night thirty (30) minutes prior to closing and will not be accepting any new customers after that time for dining service.
INDOOR BAR SERVICE
• Mr. Goodbar staff will seat you at your table or designated area (do not seat yourself).
• Customers seated at the bar may order drinks from their bartender but may not move their bar stools at any time from their marked location.
• Customers not seated at the bar may only order drinks from the designated service bar location and must strictly adhere to the six (6) foot social distance markings.
• Customers ordering food from kitchen may only do so from the designated food order/pick up location and must adhere to the six (6) foot social distance markings.
• Tables may not be moved from their designated markers and are strictly for use by your accompanying party only.
• No mass gatherings, respect social distancing guidelines.
The health, wellness and safety of all our customers and employees has always been and will continue to be our number one priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our very best to provide the highest-quality service in a safe manner. Be sure to regularly visit our social media to stay up to date on patio and bar services, as well as fully apprised of any news from New York State on upcoming changes to bar/restaurant guidelines.
~ Your friends at Mr. Goodbar
Our main downstairs bar has been a staple on Elmwood Avenue. We have a huge huge tap selection, dart boards, pool table, live music on Fridays, and always good people!
Our upstairs club is called The Attic and is one of Buffalo best new live music venues. It has a huge stage, new built-in sound room, and brand new, full-service bar!
We have one of the biggest and best lineup of beers on tap in Buffalo! You an click here for our complete list! Join our beer club to sample them all!
We have a thriving music scene with over 70 bands in our rotation both downstairs and upstairs during the week and weekends as well!
We have a thriving comedy scene with shows and events upstairs in the The Attic. Check our calendar for the latest shows which include national and local comedians as well as comedy open mic!
If you or your group are looking for a place to host your next private party, stag, birthday, fundraiser, or any reason to have a party, we host parties big and small downstairs and also have a large upstairs room, The Attic, for private events!