Since 1968, Mr. Goodbar has been the cornerstone of the Elmwood Strip in Buffalo, NY, and is one of Western New York’s premier craft beer bars. With over 30 Taps and a beer engine pouring micro and import cask conditioned ales, you can enjoy amazing drink specials with great live music, cool DJs, watching a game, or just hang out listening to good music with friends while enjoying a pint of your favorite brew.
With two floors and a huge patio, we hosts some of the top events in the area. Concerts with national bands such as Rusted Root and Fastball, to one of the areas top regional-band showcases on Friday & Saturday nights upstairs in the Attic, Goodbar is a great venue for enjoying live music.
We have built our reputation on having a huge selection, reasonable prices, good people, and one of the best bar staffs in the area. We are 21 & up.
Mr. Goodbar is Open for Patio and Indoor Dining
Below you will find proactive measures Mr. Goodbar will be implementing to help better ensure the safety and well-being of all guests and staff members.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entering the bar and until they are seated at their table. Guests without a face covering will be denied entry.
- After entry, guests will be directed by staff to a hand sanitizing station prior to seating.
- ALL Mr. Goodbar staff will be wearing protective face wear and gloves at all times.
PATIO & INDOOR SERVICE
*Per New York State Liquor Authority law, ALL customers are required to be seated and must order food, not just drinks.
- Goodbar staff will seat you at your table (do not seat yourself).
- All tables will be positioned SIX feet apart from each other. Customers may not move any tables or chairs and/or join a new table after seating.
- Dining customers will be permitted to have no more than 10 members in their party per table. Our staff will do all to accommodate but can’t guarantee based on occupancy.
- Reservations will not be accepted – customers will be seated on a first come, first served basis.
- In the event that we are at full capacity, customers are not allowed to wait inside. We respectfully ask that you wait outside at a safe social distance until we can accommodate your party.
- Our kitchen will close promptly each night at 30 minutes prior to the scheduled closing time and will not be accepting any new customers after that time for dining service.
The health, wellness and safety of all our customers and employees has always been and will continue to be our number one priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our very best to provide the highest-quality service in a safe manner. Be sure to visit our social media to stay apprised of any updates on patio service and upcoming news on New York State Phase III reopening.
We can’t wait to serve you!
~ Your friends at Mr. Goodbar
Our New Hours of Operation Until Further Notice Will Be:
Monday – Thursday – 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday – 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday – 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Sunday – 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Dollar off Monday – $1 off all Well Drinks, Domestic Beer, and select food items like Wings, Pizza Logs, Nachos, Corn Dog Bites, and more!
Tall Boy, Tacho & Taco Log Tuesdays – $5 Tall Boys w/ a shot of Chymes. Featured food will be $5 Tachos & Taco Logs.
Hoppy Hump Day – $1 off all Pale Ales and IPAs. Featured food Item is Wings – Featuring our specialty sauces at no extra charge.
Good Thursday – $1 off all Craft Bottles and Cans. Featured food item is $5 Pizza, Taco, Breakfast & Apple Pie Logs.
Friday Night Pints – $1 off all Craft Pints. Featured food Item is Chicken Fingers served with a small order of fries at no extra charge.
Ciderday – $1 off featured draft, bottle and can ciders. Featured food Item is our amazing Wings – with our specialty sauces at no extra charge.
Sunday Funday – $6 dbl Bloody Mary’s, $5 Mimosas, $3 Breakfast shots. Featured food is the mister Goodbrunch for $10.
Our main downstairs bar has been a staple on Elmwood Avenue. We have a huge huge tap selection, dart boards, pool table, live music on Fridays, and always good people!
Our upstairs club is called The Attic and is one of Buffalo best new live music venues. It has a huge stage, new built-in sound room, and brand new, full-service bar!
We have one of the biggest and best lineup of beers on tap in Buffalo! You an click here for our complete list! Join our beer club to sample them all!
We have a thriving music scene with over 70 bands in our rotation both downstairs and upstairs during the week and weekends as well!
We have a thriving comedy scene with shows and events upstairs in the The Attic. Check our calendar for the latest shows which include national and local comedians as well as comedy open mic!
If you or your group are looking for a place to host your next private party, stag, birthday, fundraiser, or any reason to have a party, we host parties big and small downstairs and also have a large upstairs room, The Attic, for private events!